Members of the Indianapolis Green Legal Initiative
Our Firm is Environmentally Conscious!
At Bowen & Associates, LLC, we are committed to operating our firm with the environment in mind. We have employed a number of green policies in order to ensure that our community is healthy and viable. Our firm is a member of the Green Legal Initiative by the Indianapolis Bar Association, which seeks to increase green business operations among law firms in the area.
Here are a few of the ways that Bowen & Associates, LLC has gone green:
- Water Conservation: we use bottled water alternatives and low-flow toilets, as well as provide regular maintenance checks for plumbing leakage to decrease water waste.
- Energy Conservation: all members of our team are required to use power saving modes for their computers and to turn off lights and computers that are not in use. We also utilize energy efficient lighting and appliances.
- Paper Reduction and Waste Prevention: with current technology, we are able to minimize the use of paper by encouraging electronic options for faxing, mailing, reports, memos and even court filing. In addition, we purchase recycled paper and use duplex printing whenever it is absolutely necessary to use printed material. In fact, we prefer to handle all mail and invoicing 100% electronically!
- Recycling: our office recycles all possible materials and does whatever possible to increase the amount of recycled materials by providing multiple receptacles and incentives for employees that find new ways to increase recycling.
- Purchases: when purchasing items for our office, we try to use recycled materials, eco-friendly products, and refurbished equipment whenever possible.
Bowen & Associates, LLC truly cares about the community and its environment, which is why we work so hard to make our office sustainable. Contact our office to find out more about our firm. We show even more dedication and diligence when fighting for the best interests of our clients! Give us a call or fill out a free case evaluation form to begin.