Indianapolis Family Law Attorneys
Empowering Clients to Take Control of Their Legal Situation
Bowen & Associates, LLC is considered a "boutique" law firm because we provide focused attention to each case. Our firm isn't so large that each case gets buried in a heavy client load and passed from associate to associate. Instead, we are committed to getting the best possible results for our clients by aiming our attention and efforts on the various issues involved in family law practice and divorce, a subject which is complex in every aspect.
We take an active role in our client’s cases, empowering them to take control of their situation, even when matters are contentious or emotional. We are here to fight for you and your family and you can rely on our combined strength to help you through your legal challenge.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation with our Indianapolis family lawyers.
Meeting the Unique Needs of Your Family
In today's society, families come in all shapes and sizes. Now more than ever, serious demands for time and money are placed on families of every persuasion, and these pressures often lead to the breakdown of a marriage and family unit. When this happens, we are here to help. Our team wants to guide you through the legal process and pursue an outcome that protects your personal interests now and in the future.
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
We represent clients in a wide variety of different types of family law cases, including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Division of Assets
- Domestic Partnerships
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law Appeals
- Grandparents' Rights
- Legal Separation
- Military Divorce
- Post-Dissolution Issues
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Visitation / Parenting Time
Family Law Resources for Indianapolis, IN
When you work with our firm, you will have our support, advice, and guidance throughout the entire legal process. To help you to better understand your case and your legal options, however, here is a list of links to websites where you can find valuable information about the field of family law:
- Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines – A thorough guide for child visitation in Indiana.
- Child Support Information – Statutory information for a detailed look at child support in Indiana.
- Indiana Child Support Calculator – A relatively easy-to-use program that enables you to begin the process of determining a child support obligation.
- Indiana Department of Child Services – State of Indiana parent resource.
- Indiana State Central Collection Unit – The agency responsible for collecting and distributing child support in Indiana.
- Grandparents' Rights in Indiana – Indiana Legal Services, Inc. provides a brief overview of the rights of elderly persons and grandparents in Indiana.
- Adoption – Legal issues surrounding adoption in Indiana.
- Guardianships – Statutory information about guardianships in Indiana.
Reasons to Work with Our Family Law Attorneys
While you can take the time to follow any of the links above to find information that may apply to your case, we do not expect you to become an expert on the subject. That is our job. We offer a free case evaluation during which you can tell us your story, get answers to your questions, and learn about the strategies that we can use on your behalf.
Our attorneys have years of experience and insight to use on your behalf, we have handled all types of family law matters, including complicated issues that can affect you and your children for years to come. We know these issues are emotional, which is why we offer calm, rational, and honest counsel, acting as a solid foundation and voice of reason to help you through your matter. We know the law and provide ethical representation based on the facts of your case in relation to the state’s statutes. This means you can rely on our advice and guidance, and, if we need to go to court, you can trust that we will fight for your best interests in every strategy we take.
Contact Bowen & Associates, LLC today to discuss your legal needs with an experienced Indianapolis family law attorney.