Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorneys
You Deserve Full & Fair Compensation
If you or someone you know has been injured due to the negligent, criminal, or reckless actions of another individual, we strongly advise you to retain the representation of our firm. We understand that after being involved in an injury causing accident, it is not likely that involving the legal system is high on your priority list.
You are facing financial hardship, physical pain, and emotional exhaustion and have no desire to further complicate your life by enlisting the assistance of a legal professional. However, it is important to understand that you may be entitled to a compensation amount that can help to shoulder the cost of your unexpected medical bills.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our skilled Indianapolis personal injury lawyers at Bowen & Associates, LLC. We know exactly how to fight for your compensation and will exhaust our resources to help obtain a favorable outcome. Call us today at (317) 565-2221.
Proudly Representing the Rights of the Injured
Our experienced attorneys understand that the aftermath of an injury can be devastating. No matter what kind of injury you suffered, we are fully equipped and qualified to fight for the compensation that you deserve. We can advocate on your behalf to seek damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, lost property, and a number of non-economic costs.
We can pursue justice if you or a loved one was involved in any of the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Drug injuries
- Nursing home abuse
Though monetary compensation will not heal your physical injuries or emotional trauma, it may help you recover financial stability and allow you to move forward with your life. It is common to face many questions and concerns about your financial security as medical bills pile up at your door after your accident. When you choose to work with our firm, you can be confident that we will address each of your concerns and answer all of your questions in order to help you obtain the peace of mind that you deserve.
Indiana Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
Pursuant to Indiana Code section 34-11-2-4, injured individuals only have two years from the day of their injury or accident to file a claim for compensation. Known at the “statute of limitations,” it is important to keep this time frame in mind. We recommend contacting our Indianapolis personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after your accident so we can begin investigating your claim or contacting the relevant insurance companies. Remember that insurance companies are businesses and often prioritize their bottom line over giving you the full compensation you need. Never accept a lowball offer without speaking with our lawyers first.
Exceptions to the two-year statute of limitations include:
- The statute can begin when you have discovered new evidence pointing to negligence
- If you are considered legally disabled, the statue starts when this status is removed
- In medical malpractice cases, the statue of limitations begins from the date of the malpractice, or when you discovered it, whichever is later
- If the victim of medical malpractice is under six years of age, they have until their 18th birthday to file suit
- In product liability claims, the victims must file within 10 years of purchasing the defective product, unless the injury occurred more than 8 years after purchase; then the injured has 2 years to file, regardless if it will bring it over 10 years
Personalized Solutions & Supportive Assistance
After facing a serious injury causing accident, it is imperative that you take immediate action to ensure your rights as a victim are properly protected. Wrongful parties and insurance companies will go to extreme lengths in order to protect themselves from paying you the amount that is deserved. However, we will not allow your rights to be placed on the line.
We stand at the ready to help you seek justice after your accident. Our legal professionals will review your case and determine liability for your injuries. After we have a complete understanding of your case, we will build a plan of action for your personal injury lawsuit. If necessary, we are prepared to aggressively fight for your compensation in court.
- We are skilled trial lawyers who prioritize what is most important to you.
- We achieve excellence by maintaining an uncommon commitment to our clients.
- We reject complacency and take great pride in the excellence of our work.
- We utilize our education, experience, and legal resources in order to achieve your goals.
- We continually strive to provide sound legal counsel and efficient responsive communication.
- We provide each prospective client with a free initial consultation.
- We offer cost-effective legal solutions.
To learn more about your eligibility to file a lawsuit, contact Bowen & Associates, LLC. We are proud to offer each prospective client a free, initial consultation.